You are here means you’re interested in writing a guest post for Tech Crates. You are very welcome and there are some very good reasons for you to do so!
Why should you write?
- This blog is an aged PR5 technology web site which receives more than 50,000 visits per month with a total of more than 5,000,000 visitors over time and the number is continuously increasing
- You can build your online reputation and author rank
- Published and indexed articles will stay on Tech Crates forever, no article will be removed
So are you interested?
If yes, then you need to follow simple guest posting guidelines shown below…
- Quality is policy; this means no spammy posts
- The post/article must at least be 400 words long
- One image or more which are relevant for your topic are required
- The article must be unique content
- No advertisements or referral links allowed in posts
- Your backup links to external sites must be relevant and not directly selling a product otherwise your article is considered as an advertisement article
- Again as this is really important: Links must be related to the article topic
- Backup links might be accepted as no-follow links (Default)
- No external links within the first paragraph or introduction
- Tech Crates has the editorial control and right to change content for SEO adjustments which also includes links
- If your article gets approved here, then you cannot republish it anywhere else (even at your own blog)
Finally, How to submit a guest post?
Pretty simple, you just need to register yourself to join our Tech Crates community.
To register yourself as a user, follow this link
After you register, kindly Contact us with your username so that I can change your role to contributor (This is a headache for me too but due to increasing spam, I am forced to do so. Please bare with me)
So what are you waiting for ? Submit your guest posts with an relevant image or more and I’ll be happy to publish them.
Want to Write,